How To Make a TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment? Want to know the procedure that can help you make TJ Maxx credit card payments without any hassle? Then, this blog is dedicated to your confusion and query. Here, we have provided you with comprehensive details of how payments are made through the TJ Maxx credit card in the TJ Maxx department store. But first, let’s have an introduction to TJ Maxx.
About Tj Maxx
TJ Maxx is a popular department store in the United States where a large and wide variety of goods are sold out at affordable prices with offers and discounts. The store has gained fame and recognition because of its amazing collections of clothes and other products and goods. More than half of the population in the United States rely on this to fulfill their daily-life necessities. It is the epitome of trendy and fashionable clothes brought by many people. It has more than 5,000 stores across the United States, Australia, and Europe.
Doing shopping in this store brings customers lots of effective deals and rewards. And therefore, they make several visits here. People who shop here are offered TJ Maxx reward cards with the help of which they can make payments for their goods and services. These reward credit cards are offered by Synchrony Bank. On getting these cards, cardholders get lots of rewards and offer to enjoy the shopping.
Types of TJ Maxx Credit Cards
To enjoy your shopping in the TJ Maxx department store, you can get credit cards that are offered by Synchrony Bank. Once you get these cards, you can make your payment with the help of these credit cards. To make understand how you can make a Tj Maxx credit card payment, we have provided you with the complete procedure in a step-by-step manner. There are two credit cards that are offered by Synchrony Bank – one is – the TJX Rewards card and the second is – TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. You can use these credit cards in stores and places master cards are accepted.
And the great thing about these TJX Rewards cards and TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard is – customers can get rewards and bonuses on their purchases. This is a great way to earn points on purchases and make payments.
And if you are considering how you can make payments with these credit cards then, Synchrony Bank gives 3 options to do so:- 1. By mail 2 by phone 3. Through online mode. Below you can see the procedure for this.
How To Make a TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment?
Below you can see the procedure to register your credit online:-
This is a simple process that you can do in just seconds:-
- First, you need to visit the Synchrony Bank account online registration login page. And then provide your asked details.
- Here you will have to enter your credit card account number and billing ZIP code.
- Now you will have to tap the “Continue.” button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your card’s registration.
How To Make a Regular Online Payment through card
- For this, you must have your credit card account number, bank account number, and bank routing number.
- After this, you will have to go to the Synchrony Bank login page.
- Then after, you will have to enter the user ID and password you selected when you registered.
- Now you need to tap the “Secure Login.” button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Procedure to make online payments without logging in
- Make sure that your credit card and banking information is ready, and now find and click “Pay As Guest” on the Synchrony Bank login page.
- After clicking this, you will have to provide your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your billing ZIP code.
- Click on the “Continue.” option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How To Make a TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment through Phone?
To make payments by phone, you need to follow the given procedure.
- Obtain your credit card and banking account information, including your bank routing number and other basic details.
- Now, you will have to dial the customer service number for your card type.
- If you have a TJX Rewards credit card, you can dial 800-952-6133
- And for TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard, you can dial 877-890-3150
- Then, provide your account number.
- You can choose to make a payment.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
Procedure to make TJ Maxx credit payment
Below you can see the steps for TJ Maxx credit card payment by mail:-
- For, you will have to write a check or purchase a money order.
- After this, do not forget to include the payment coupon from your monthly account statement.
- Now, make sure you mail your payment and coupon to the correct address for your card type:
How do I pay my TJ Maxx bill?’
You can do it by using a credit card. And in order to make payments through credit cards, you can choose any option out of 3 – by phone, online, and by mail.
How do I pay my TJ Maxx credit card by phone?
In this, you just need to contact the customer support of the card. Here we have provided customer support numbers. 800-952-6133, 877-890-3150.
How do I log into my TJ Maxx account?
You can visit the online portal of Synchrony Bank and enter your mandatory details.
Is TJ Maxx credit card Synchrony Bank?
Yes, TJ Maxx credit cards are offered by Synchrony bank.
Where do I send my T.J. Maxx credit card payment?
You can send your mail to P.O. Box 965015, Orlando, FL 32896-5015.
What bank is T.J. Maxx credit card?
How To Make a TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment? If you want to make credit card payments through the TJX Rewards card and TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard then, you can do this through the online portal given to you by Synchrony Bank. Before making payment on the online portal, you will have to register yourself.
Read–How to invest money?