Topbankingrates is one of the leading online platforms in the United States that caters to the needs and requirements of readers by providing daily informative blogs and articles on finance-related queries, doubts, and solutions. Our site aims to give our visitors comprehensive details and information about anything they want to know about finance, money, and banking. From money managing tips to strategies for investments, we get you everything that you require anything related to finance and banking to manage financial status.
When readers visit our site to go through our educational blogs and articles on banking and finance, we submit their details just to be aware of their preferences and requirements they may have regarding the information or knowledge we provide on this online platform.
As soon as users visit, read and submit their details on Topbankingrates, they agree to our terms and conditions or give a nod to practices we do or described here on the website.
The significance of our readers’ privacy means a lot to us. And therefore, we keep it away from irrelevant and unauthorized access. Our objective to gather your information is to bring effective solutions and a better user experience as per your desires and requirements.
Why Do We Collect Information?
To offer you better tips and solutions through our daily-published blogs and articles on banking & finances, we collect your details such as Name, Place, Email id, etc. Gathering users’ details is an important aspect to meet their needs as per their preferences and desires.
How Do We Collect Your Details?
- Through our contact form
We can collect personal details such as Full name, address, email id, date of birth, etc if users wish to fill out any form available on this site. If you are worried about the information you share on this platform then, you don’t need to worry about your privacy as we do not do anything that breaks our readers’ trust.
- Personal details could also be submitted when users make a registration for one of Topbankingrates’s newsletters. Once users finish entering all important details in our newsletters, they can receive updates about newly-published and updated blogs on banking and finance.
Cookies and various other information-tracking technology are also used to gather users’ data
How Do We Use Users’ Data?
- We submit your data to enhance the quality of information and solutions we provide here. With the collection of personal data of users, we improve our ways of delivering information that meets users’ needs or requirements.
- Another purpose to collect information is – to get in touch with our readers and they can also contact us to resolve any specific queries they have related to banking and finances. But if a reader wants to stop receiving any updates or news from our site, they are free to unsubscribe to our site anytime.
- With the collected users’ data, we conduct thorough research so we can tailor our blogs and articles to answer any of your queries.
- To safeguard the rights and safety of Topbankingrates and its team, we have the right to record the data about users who visit our website. After gathering detials from users, we give our full assurance of the safety of readers’ privacy and basic rights.
Uses of Personal Information
We use the information we collect as described above to:
- Observe the purpose for which the information is provided by the consumer.
- Perform the activities described to you when collecting your personal information or as prescribed by the CCPA.
- Provide the consumer with the required information, product, or service.
- Do internal and external marketing.
- Execution of obligations and enforcement of contractual rights. Improve web-based services such as testing, research, analysis, and development.
- Respond to requests from law enforcement and governmental organizations as required by law, court order, or government regulation.
- Evaluate or merge, reject, restructure, reorganize, cancel, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our assets, either on an ongoing basis or as part of a discreet transaction in which personal information is collected by one of the transferred assets.